Sunday 7 July 2013

Wool Wall Organiser

More organising and more colour coodinating!
I'd seen lots of people using hanging shoe storage for their wool and i thought it was a great idea. I looked everywhere for hanging shoe storage and i found loads but very few had clear pockets which was key to my scheme. So in the end, as I already had some clear vinyl from a previous project, i decided to make my own.







I based it on this tutorial at Totally Stitchin. I used cream calico for the back, white cotton tape instead of bias binding and then used metal eyelets and command hooks to hand it up. It only hold small balls of wool, i keep the bulkier stuff in a storage bench, but they were the wools i was loosing track of so its perfect. I can easily see what i have and how much, just at a glance.




No comments:

Post a Comment